Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lucky Charms....




They are a wonderful thing. Frosted cereal (whole grain I might add) with colorful and magical marshmallows! The thing is I never buy this cereal because I will inevitably eat the whole box myself as Tim is not a fan of this sugary creation and because I always feel some level of guilt at buying it. But last night, while food shopping, I overcame the guilt and boldly bought myself a box of Lucky Charms. I have now enjoyed 2 and half bowls in less than 24 hours....still no guilt and I'm enjoying each bite I take. Something so simple and yet an indulgent treat adds just a little fun to the day. So whatever your indulgence looks like...a luscious latte, double stuffed oreo cookies, chocolate chip cookies with peanut butter spread over them (Tim), treat yourself to it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment